Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vienna

We're in Vienna! 

Our hotel is fantastic and right beside Vienna's version of 6 flags or Lake Winnie but with no admission fee. However it is apparently only for business people who rather dislike loud college students. We've gotten so many complaints and Jill and I were cornered in the elevator and yelled at for our group waking someone up in the middle of the night. 

Regardless, Vienna is clean and the weather is just like September in Georgia. We also found a Subway which is a cure-all. 

Venice/Padua was incredible. We saw a Vivaldi concert, toured museums, and explored the city. I still think Rome is my favorite city so far.  

My lack of musical knowledge is really showing these days. After Dr. Hadyn played a song in class I raised my hand and asked if it was a hymn, "I feel like I've heard it before."

Turns out it was Ode to Joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment